Why join the MAI?
By joining the MAI you can help shape the organisation into one by Irish midwives for Irish midwives. Your voice is needed. Get involved as a member and take advantage of all that offers, or become involved at local or committee level, it’s really up to you. This is YOUR organisation and is shaped by YOU!
By joining the MAI, you will have access to:
- Current evidence-based research
- Participation in study days and conferences accredited with CEUs
- Networking with fellow midwives and students
- Networking with similar organisations on a national and international level
- Discounts with selected shops and suppliers
- Peer support
- Annual meetings
- Local meetings and support groups
- Members-only online forums
How much does it cost?
Annual membership is €30 for registered midwives, €15 for employed midwifery students (interns and higher diploma students) and free for undergraduate students in years 1-3. Associate members who are not midwives or student midwives may join for €50 and avail of all membership benefits, but will not hold a vote at the AGM.
How do I join?
Email us and one of our volunteers will be in touch to give you payment details and to give you further details and access to the online members-only groups.